Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I WAS FLASHED BY A FWAF!!

I was minding my own business and walking around in my 2 aisle department when it happened.

A FWAF parade came through. One on a motorized shopping cart (moto-fwaf), a fwaf in a tank top and bootie spandex shorts, and a really skinny person thrown in at the end for no reason. I guess the fwaf's ate all the food and the last person couldn't get any. Anyway-

The middle fwaf was pulling her tank top up and down to fan her fat rolls and pulled it up enough so that her boob flopped out. Of course she wasn't wearing a bra, so it slapped down on her overhanging belly roll like a Christmas ham with a nipple.

Luckily when situations occur that I have no frame of reference for (what IS the proper etiquette response to, "Ma'am your boob just fell out.") I completely blank out and have no facial expression so I don't think she saw that I saw.

And then I poured bleach in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment